This year we decided to put the boys back into public school. With the new baby due in November I didn't think my stress level could handle doing everything. They are really enjoying it, except Dallin says they are making him learn to read and he isn't happy about that. Jared being the social bee that he is, is making lots of new friends and has a wonderful teacher. He has a few friends that he made in Kindergarten in his 3rd grade class so I think that made him feel more at home.

Dallin was just a little excited and could not give me a relaxed smile.


He is by far the tallest kid in his class and I don't see that changing in the years to come.

Dallin has a friend from church named Scott in his class, they are good buddies. They were so excited that they were going into the same class.

They looked so grown up. Jared wants to walk himself and Dallin to school with out us. I guess he is old enough, It is just a little hard to let them go sometimes. Especially when you have no control over the situation. I told him to give me a week or two to get used to him being so grown up.
One more note is that the house is amazingly more quiet. I can actually hear myself think. Amazing.
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you for letting the boys go back to school--enjoy the few hours of relative peace.
Love the pictures! That is SO cool that you are coming out. I can't see an email address, so you can email me ... It's CarrieKeele @ gmail.com
Post a Comment