While in Mariposa we were able to visit with some family we have not seen in ages. It was so wonderful seeing everyone again. Sean and Lisa's kids and our boys got along great. It was like they have always known each-other. It would be so great to live close to them. Aaron is actually looking into electric companies in Phoenix. The housing is great, at least compared to CA. The only thing that worries me is the 115 degree summers. Ouch.
Dallin and Carly and the cute Kitten. Ridge playing catch with Mom.
Shane and Ridge in Papa's tire swing. Shane is about the same size Jared was when Aaron made the swing.
The main reason we went to Mariposa was Muma's 80th supprize birthday party. She was amazed that so many of her friends and family were able to make it. People all the way from Montana to all over California were there. I am not sure that I will remember everyone's names but I will post the few pictures that I have. I am sure Aunt Debbie can help me with the ones I forget.

Muma aka. Shirley Anderson
This is Beverly, Shirley's sister. She was so great, she humored my Jared with his little games and I will always love her for that.
The beautiful Carly.

Here is Gary. He is my Uncle.
This is Jason and his beautiful bride Jessica.
Here is Dad.
Thought I would throw in a picture of Aaron and I just because.
Here is Christopher and his beautiful wife Margaret, she is really sweet.
Here is a family picture with Uncle Doug, Jason and his wife and Aunt Kathy. We found out that Jason lives very near Folsom, we are definitely going to have to get together with him soon.
Muma opening all her birthday presents with Jared and Ridges help.
This is Kent's Step mom. Kent is Aunt Debbie's hubby.
Muma and Ridge
Sean, me and Lisa. Aren't big brothers great.
Muma blowing out her candles.
Here is Muma with all her kids. Uncle Doug, Robert (Dad), Uncle Gary and Aunt Debbie
Muma with grandkids and spouses
Muma with grand kids and great grandkids.
Gary, Doug and Jason. The guy behind them is Papa's brother, Great Uncle Bob.
























1 comment:
Looks like fun. I love the picture of you and Aaron.
Post a Comment