We had to take the boys in to the Lab to get their blood drawn for some tests that the Dr. ordered. I 'm telling you it was quite the drama. Jared had done this before so he kind of remembered what he was in for and was really brave. Dallin being ever so dramatic like always made it a huge production but in the end was brave, with lots of bribery of ice cream :o). Shane didn't know what he was signing up for but he was super brave and jumped into the chair saying my turn my turn. When they poked him he said that hurts but stayed really still. I am grateful for the very patient nurses who helped my boys and in the end we all had some really good ice cream.
Here they are with their little Band-Aids. For the rest of the day Dallin kept reminding us that his elbow was busted and to be careful of it.
I am glad we don't have to do that very often. :o)
1 comment:
I hope everything is okay. The picture is very cute--Way to have brave boys.
Post a Comment