So I have just completed Unit 2 in my Photography Course. These are the three photos for my assignment.

#1. Emphasizing the subject by its size and off-center placement.
(Make a horizontal photograph in which the subject is both very large and placed somewhat off to the side, following the 'Rule of Thirds)

#2. Using framing to focus attention on your subject.
(Photograph an object, person, or scene, framing it with tree branches, an archway, a window, or other objects. )

#3. Using leading lines to draw attention to your subject.
(Photograph a person or object using leading lines to guide the viewer's eye to the subject. If the subject is relatively small, be sure it contrasts well with the background. )
In this unit I learned about how images are captured both on film and digitally. I learned about developing black and white. Something that I hope to someday have hands on experience with. I learned about using different filters and about different ways to develop my Eye. I have seen an improvement in my photos, I am looking forward to Unit 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment