

We had a very happy Easter considering we were all sick. We had some great plans that we had to cancel due to the fact that we are all coughing and have runny noses. Instead of going to a friends house we stayed home. We had one big easter basket for the family ( I rather liked this and will probably continue it in later years) and a very small easter egg hunt. After we died eggs of course. It was a very small thing but I think the boys enjoyed it, and we were able to more fully focus on the Savior and the resurrection. I made crepes for breakfast and as we all sat down we talked a little about what the Lord has given to us and about the real reason for this great holiday. I think the older two kind of got it.

Shane is almost 3 and in the height of his Two-ness, How much more needs to be said?

Here is Liam, He is now almost 4 months old. He is wearing 9 month clothes and is so much fun. However he has recently switched his cry from a newborn quiet sweet cry to a piercing and Loud cry. The first couple days I thought there was something seriously wrong with him.

My sweet Jared. I think he thinks he is all grown up now, I suppose he would be right. He is thinking he wants to start Karate in the summer, it would be a great idea for him we think.

1 comment:
I know I've said it before, but I seriously can't believe how big they are...especially Jared and Dallin...they're still so little in my head.
Post a Comment