Monday, May 4, 2009

Life continues as normal

Things in the Picker house has been pretty normal for the past little while. We are gearing up for a road trip to Arizona in June, so I am sure we will have lots of pictures to post from that trip. Everyone is excited that school will be out soon. I am not sure what we will be doing with the rest of summer vacation after our road trip but I am sure it will involve a lot of water play, and I hope to go camping as a family at least once this summer. And in case you have not heard, Aaron has applied for  a job in Colorado. If we can get that job we think it would be a great move for us. If the Lord is willing then we will be moving before school starts again in August. So keep us in your prayers. The only down side to moving would be leaving Folsom and the wonderful family of friends I have here. Good thing there is the internet and things like blogs and facebook. :o) 

I am making progress in my photography dreams. I am now on Unit #3 in my classes and learning a lot. I love having professional feedback on my photo's I am learning so much.  I have a friend making a website for my business and getting that going. I am loving every minute of it. 

My boys are growing so big. I will try to get photo's up of them this week. 


No comments: