We were able to go and see Dallin graduate Kindergarten, they were so cute singing their songs. Dallin loved Kindergarten and will miss it, however he kept saying that today was the best day of his life. We had the very best Kindergarten teacher, Jared had her also, Mrs. Young is the most patient and loving people you can ever meet. I hope that we can stay here for another 6 years so that all my boys can be in her Kindergarten class. I will be posting some of Dallin's most wonderful artwork. I need to scan and take pictures of it.
Jared is also happy to be out of school for the summer. He had a great teacher also with Mrs. Basler, she was sweet and understanding of his needs. I had to tease him for a minute when he came home with his yearbook. He had at least 10 phone numbers of different girls written in the back of it. He was so nonchalant about it and just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me. "its just in case we want to have a play date Mom"
Now we are off for our summer of fun! To start it out we are going on a two week road trip. It promises to produce many pictures and memories. I am looking forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment