Saturday, August 22, 2009

Seventy and a Thousand


Walking home from picking up Dallin and his best friend Scott from school I overheard the following conversation.

Dallin: We have to keep our house clean so someone will give us money for it.

Scott: I know we had to do that too.

Dallin: Did you know that someone will have to give us seventy dollars for our house?

Scott: I think that houses are more like a thousand.

Dallin: Yeah, like a thousand and seventy.


Here are some pictures of our clean house. We are asking for a little more than $70 or even $1000. :o)

The House

Master shower

Master Bath

Kitchen/Laundry rooms

Front room

Living room looking into Master Suite

Entry





4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow. Your house is beautiful. You guys really put a lot of work into. It has definitely changed since like 4 years ago. I would pay you a little over 1000 for it. :)

Love, The Riemans said...

I'm right there with Megan--I think the last time I saw it was with her 4 years ago! It's beautiful, and aren't kids sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB! I am certain you should get at least $1070 for it.

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

You go girl! That's a clean house! Good luck!