Wednesday, October 28, 2009

At the Pumpkin Patch

We went and picked out our pumpkins for Halloween. There is a patch just in town. It was nice and dry but a little chilly as the sun set. We chose three really big pumpkins to carve into jack o lanterns. As soon as we get them carved up I will post more pictures.


Of course Jared would pull a face when the others have good smiles. Oh well.
Why must Aaron always make such faces when I take his picture? Honestly! What am I to do with these boys????


Today it is snowing. I will have some more pictures of snow to post next. Then Halloween with my brothers family. We are so excited to have them near.

I wish I was a more creative writer, I suppose I will have to work on that. :o)
Until next time then. . .

All our love!

No comments: