Happy New Year and all that.
I recently realized that it is almost the end of the month. I have a strange feeling that this year is going to go by way too fast. Since my last post we have had Christmas and New Years and my Birthday. I still don't feel as old as I should, perhaps that is a good thing. The only thing I feel is rushed. My oldest wonderful boy enters into the double digit years the end of this month. Jared is going to be 10. Shocking I know. And my Dallin will be old enough to be baptized this year. Luckily I still have my little ones Shane is going to be 4 this year and Liam is technically not a baby but at 13 months I still like to think of him that way. I know that time is going to fly right by and soon it will be Shane entering double digits and Liam about to be baptized. How am I supposed to accept this? I do not know. For now I will just try to enjoy them as much as possible and take a lot of pictures. Pictures are something I am good at.

Christmas PJ's are so fun! I know these are not the best pictures of the boys but on Christmas morning there were other things to be worried about other than Mom saying "hey look at the camera for a second."

I love these days when Dad is home and willing to play with the boys. It takes forever to get them all dressed up for the cold but once we are out there it makes it worth it.
Love to you all! Who ever you are that reads my blog.
1 comment:
Hey Christy,
I check you blog but usually have a baby in my hands and it takes too long to type, but he's sleeping right now so I'll say hey!
Happy late Birthday. I am so bad at birthdays. Sorry. I hope it was great. The picture Dallin drew was so cute. I love my kids drawings. Ridge is into drawing ninja's right now. Carly's pictures are always really bright and cute and Ty has started to draw pretty well also. He's more into building, but he like to play plenty of tic-tac-toe on paper!
Thank you for the fun Christmas playdough. That stuff was awesome! I misplaced the recipe though...can you post it to you blog?
I was so excited recently when I saw your kids on Cindy's website and then the ones of all of them together! They were so cute. I'm so glad we have those. They are growing soooooo fast. Do you remember when we went to your Dad's when Ridge was just tiny? (When we helped you move into your house.) I love those pictures of you pulling the kids in the wagon and playing on the rocks and swing! I have so few pictures of my kids with the Rieman cousins. It must be time for another reunion!
I need to remember to take more pictures.
Love you guys. Hope all is well.
Lisa
Post a Comment