Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

We had a great valentines day. We hosted our first Murder Mystery Dinner Party. (Mostly because I was feeling sorry for my self that I couldn't go to my friends in Folsom.) It turned out to be a great success and had 26 people in our house. It was such fun and I can not wait until next year. We set it in the 80's and had such great costumes. I was so busy playing my role that I totally forgot to take pictures until the end. Next year I will do much better.

For the boys school Valentines I found this great idea on another Blog. We cut out mustaches and lips and put them on lollypops. The boys were a great hit at school.
They turned out so cute I just couldn't resist taking a picture of them all with them. Of course it is impossible to get all of them to look at the camera at the same time, so this is as good as it gets. They are a handsome lot aren't they.


Love You All!


1 comment:

Megan said...

So it looks like your Valentine's Party was great! And I'm glad you took a picture of the mustache lollipops because I wasn't picturing what you described. That is really cute! I'll have to try it sometime down the road.