Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Unwilling Models


So Yesterday I really wanted to go out and take pictures of my boys, the light was just right. So I gathered my camera and two unwilling boys and went out side. This took probably 30 minutes. (Shane does not like getting clothes on)

So I started with Shane and tried hard to get him to keep his tongue in his mouth. He was not having it. And there is nothing more uncooperative as a boy who does not want his picture taken any more. So I gave up. I did manage to get two that are not too bad.


Liam was a little more cooperative, after I sat him in a chair. I was not willing to run after him. Its still a little muddy outside. He is almost grown out of this adorable corduroy jacket and I had to get some cute pictures of him in it. He was willing for a few minutes until he saw that Shane was playing and realized that he would rather be there than sitting in a chair with Mom pointing a camera at him.






So now I have to submit one of the Liam photos for my unit 3 assignment. I have a vote for the second one. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second one is really good, but I like the third as well! You have such cute boys!

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Third is my favorite, but second is a close second!