Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day

For Mothers Day we decided to go to the Sylvan Dale Ranch for a picnic. It was a beautiful day and perfect for a day out. Apparently we weren't the only ones that had the same idea. There were a lot of people out. The Ranch was offering free horse carriage rides so we took the boys. Then we walked around a bit.

I feel so blessed this Mothers Day as I think of my wonderful boys. Yes we have our trials but all in all the Lord has blessed me with 4 beautiful little boys and a great husband whom I love and adore. Jared and Dallin made me some priceless gifts at school, I love them.

I was also able to talk with my Mom and Grandma and tell them that I love them and appreciate them.

I'm not good at writing the things that I feel. I am much better at taking pictures, so . . .

Having some trail mix as we wait for the horse ride.

Big horse.

Horses at pasture. This is what beautiful means.


This is the Canyon. We live 2 miles from here. I am one lucky girl.

Liam my sweet little boy.

The trees are blooming, Spring is here.

Dallin & Shane walking, A rare moment when they are actually getting along. :o)


Little brother pushing two big brothers on the swing.

Now this is the way to travel. Liam with his little legs just couldn't keep up with his brothers.



I just realized that I am in none of the pictures taken on Mothers Day. Oh Well. :o)
I hope all you had a wonderful day.
Love, Christina


No comments: