A Huge thank You to Brian who took like 20 photos for me to modge podge together to get this semi decent photo of our family. When a camera comes out my boys think it is time to make weird faces. I am sure that no one else has this problem. :o)
Dallin was baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on November 20th. It was wonderful and I am so proud of him. He wanted his Daddy to baptize him and confirm him with the Holy Ghost. It was so great to have a bit of our family there with us and hope to have everyone at the next family baptism. I am so greatful to have a husband who honors his priesthood and that we are able to raise our boys in the gospel just as my Mom raised me. I hope we are doing a good job. I am truly grateful for the gospel in my life and the knowledge I have of my Savior and Redeemer. And for Prophets who lead and guide us in this crazy world we live in right now.Liam is now officially TWO!




Liam turned 2 the day after Thanksgiving. I thought there was more than enough pie for everyone else so we got Liam a little personal cake. He was so cute this year actually knowing what to do with candles and presents. He is very two at times but we love him.
I will try to be better about posting things as they happen.
Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!
Christy
1 comment:
Very pretty family photo Christy. It's beautiful.
Post a Comment