I suppose when the whole family is sick for the entire month of February, time just kind of goes away with out you realizing it. I am happy to report that we are all feeling so much better. We were all well enough in fact to be visited by Grandma. We went to Sylvan Dale Ranch and had a semi picnic and walked around and played. The boys found this rock that has been perfectly seasoned (by many children I am sure) to be a slide. It was lots of fun. This is a rare moment of all of them sitting nicely together and looking in the same direction. Thanks Mom for snapping this picture, I love it. 
It is still kind of chili some days here in Colorado but we are sure looking forward to Spring. At the moment the project is building a separate hutch and run for our new rooster and his girl. We are hoping for summer chicks. Never done this before so we will see what happens. Most of them are destined to end up on the dinner table. I sure will feel better feeding them to my family, knowing where these chickies have been and what they have been eating. I'll keep you updated. As of right now with our other 13 Hens we are getting an average of 8 - 10 eggs a day. And boy are they good eggs. If your close we can bring you some. The garden should be ready to be planted later in May and we already have our first pepper sprouts. Fun stuff.
While Mom was here she and I went to an Ansel Adams museum show and had a great morning. It was so great being able to walk and talk and learn new things about photography. I took these while we walked around Old town Fort Collins.


Played a little with textures and overlays. I think they turned out beautiful and I hope to get them printed soon. I am slowly learning to find my own style when it comes to my photography. To be able to see the light and think about what it does. The next thing I need to do is stop comparing myself to other photographers. That is a hard one.Well as always. Love to you my family and friends.
~Christina~
No comments:
Post a Comment