Thursday, July 31, 2008

It is done! Now on to the next .

It's finally done! The first room in the addition to be officially done is our Master Bath. 






















Most all the work was done by Aaron and myself. I am pretty sure the framing and the plumbing were the only things we did not have our hands on. 
The shower was our first real tile job. It turned out great. The window is a glass block window the picture doesn't show the texture really well. We love our shower, I do not know how the rest of the world lives with just one shower head in the shower. :o)
We Painted the cabinets and they look beautiful. First we painted them a chocolate brown and they looked really dull still. So I took a high gloss black and dry brushed them in black. Now it looks like a high end stain. Pretty cool. The shelves above the toilet turned out really great. It took a long time to come up with a plan for that area, we think it turned out great. 
























The next project is to get the Master Bedroom done. The fireplace has been tiled it just needs grout and then the room needs the crown and baseboards put in. And a little touchup on the paint. 

2 comments:

Lance and Kim said...

Looks great--what an accomplishment! Poll partyat our house Monday--BBQ

~LisaLou~ said...

Hey guys,
Your house is looking beautiful! I love the blue color you chose.
You are awesome!
Love ya, Lisa