Monday, August 4, 2008

ChristyLynn Photography Gallery

I have a Gallery now that you can go to and see all my favorite pictures.  The address is http://gallery.me.com/christina.picker  

I am starting an Online Photography class and I am really excited. I have been told I have a good eye and just need to learn more of the basics. There are only great things to come. 

I already have a paying job to do head shots. Cool. 

I was privileged to be able to take pictures of these sisters so that I could practice. These are just a few of my favorites. I had so much fun. I think they did too. 





2 comments:

neenluvsjay said...

Congrats on the job. You really do have an eye for pictures. I wish you were around to do my wedding pictures, I know they would have beautiful.

Carrie said...

Hi Christy!!! I just read your whole blog ... so good to catch up with you! I am so amazed by everyone that I have been touching base with lately ... the internet is awesome, isn't it? I have an 8 year old as well ... we both got married young, eh? I'm glad to see you are doing so well. I've got you linked on my blog now so we can keep in touch ... very cool!

P.S. If you ever are in Utah, let me know so we can hook up, k?