Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Photography blog


I am starting a new blog just for my photography. I hope that it will inspire me to get my portfolio pictures together and it will also give me a place to send people to see my photography. If you would like to see go to . . . 

www.ChristyLynn-Photography.blogspot.com

Leave a comment and let me know what you think. I am just starting out and I can take some creative criticism. (with very little tears :o) 

Thank You to my wonderful husband who always supports me and to my wonderful boys who have grown up with a camera in their faces. And thanks to all my friends who give me encouragement. And to all the photographers who inspire me Cindy, Jennifer and many others. 

-Christina

1 comment:

Love, The Riemans said...

We look forward to seeing all the pictures--we love your photography, and I'm jealous...I would love to take photography classes and learn more one day.