Monday, March 2, 2009

A Walk with Ladybugs

The other day I was in a down mood, so I talked to a friend and she suggested to go for a walk and take some pictures. It was just what I needed.  We walked behind her house in a field of grass and Ladybugs. The kids tromped thru the grass like elephants looking for ladybugs. The day was suddenly lighter and  it lifted me up. 
I am so grateful for all the beautiful things that the Lord has given to us on this earth, especially the little ones. Like ladybugs! 





 



2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for posting these pictures and your experience. It's funny how little things like a walk or viewing the world through a camera lens can help you rethink your life. I love the lady bug on the life. The lighting is beautiful. And the one of Dallin leaning down over the rocks. You have a beatiful talent and beautiful family.

~LisaLou~ said...

I love going outside with the kids! It's so calming. I need to do it more often! Beautiful pictures.
It seems wierd to answer your question on my blog on your blog...but yes, one heart says Grrr! and another says Meeow! Sean came up with the Grrr, so naturally we had to add the meow!
We love you guys!