Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saturday in the Snow






It snowed.
You could see each individual snowflake, they were so beautiful. I wished I had a Macro lens. Someday perhaps I will and I will get some good pictures of those tiny beautiful creations.
We had such a wonderful time outside playing and being together in it. The earth was beautiful covered in white. I felt inspired and awed with every little thing. I am sad it is melting away so soon but I know this is only just the beginning of Winter.


Shane and Liam loved being pulled by their Daddy. Liam was a happy little guy until he got cold then I was happy we were just at home and I could take him inside to warm up and take a nap.

Dallin is making a snow angel. He was so excited to be out playing in the snow. He wanted to make a snow man but the snow was so powdery and dry it wouldn't stick together. He did make a cute little creation he calls 'snowy' with a bucket.

"SNOWY"

Shane and his cute little face. His cheeks turned bright red but he loved being out in the snow. His favorite thing was a spray bottle filled with purple liquid, he sprayed the snow and made it purple. It entertained him for a long time.

Jared is so handsome. All he wanted to do was throw snowballs. He got Dad a few times and me once for which his Dad repaid him for me by holding him upside down in a drift. :o)

More later, until then may God Bless and Keep you safe.
~Christina

2 comments:

~LisaLou~ said...

Oh how fun! Pretty pictures Christy.
Love you, Lisa

excited family said...

Such beautiful pictures of beautiful kids!