My life as a mother of 4 boys.
NO PINK ALLOWED! Well maybe just a little just for me.
Monday, February 21, 2011
I am so sorry
That I am such a slacker. I have been having issues. And at the moment the flu has infected our house. So I beg your forgiveness. I will write soon and take adorable pictures of my boys. I promise.
Hey Christy, We've been enjoying the flu bug here as well. Someone has had something for the last 6 weeks at least! I think everyone but Sean has a sore throat right now! Bummer. Well, we hope you guys get rid of it soon. Love you! Lisa
2 comments:
I hope the flu soon leaves the house and I don't doubt that you will take adorable pictures of your boys. But get better soon.
Hey Christy,
We've been enjoying the flu bug here as well. Someone has had something for the last 6 weeks at least! I think everyone but Sean has a sore throat right now! Bummer. Well, we hope you guys get rid of it soon. Love you! Lisa
Post a Comment