Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photo's of Boys as promised

Jared in his handsome scouts uniform. He loves going to scouts and his leaders are so nice and patient with him. I need to brag about Jared for a minute. Jared is now reading the last book in the Series of Unfortunate Events books, that is a 13 book series. I love how he just loves to read. At least he gets that from me if everything else is from his Daddy. 


Dallin my sweet Dallin, who is now 6 will be graduating Kindergarten this month. I can't believe it. We will very much miss Mrs. Young. Who knows if we stay here for another couple years Shane will be going to her class. 



Dallin is so cute sometimes. Here he is being his normal dramatic self. 

Shane my birthday boy, will be 3 this Sunday on Mothers Day. And oh he is so 3. He loves to help with all our projects, here he is helping us tile the laundry room sink. Pictures of that coming soon. Shane continues to deny his growing up and becoming a big boy. He does not want to use the toilet and reminds me daily that I have two babies, him and Liam. I try to convince him that he is a big boy but to no avail. I am sure we will have him toilet trained by the time Kindergarten starts in 2011. Hopefully. 

Liam loves his play toy, it is like a big mushroom with toys on top and a chair that lets him walk all the way around. He scoots around that thing a lot. 


*A Note on the job application to Colorado. It looks like it won't be happening this time. Aaron and I belive that that Lord still wants us here in Folsom, so we will stay. There are much worse places to be stuck if you ask me. I love our ward and our friends here in Folsom. So perhaps we will keep looking for places to go but ultimately we will go where the Lord wants us. 

And There you go, Pictures of my boys as promised.
~Christina

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love the pictures!